Join the 2016 MONTANA COMMUTER CHALLENGE and bike and walk your way to work throughout the month of May!
Register for the statewide challenge here.
Thank you to all the Helena businesses that have donated prizes!
Enjoy these incentives for commutes by bike or foot during the month of May:
- Free 12oz coffee at The Hub
- Free taco at Taco Del Sol
- Free Thai peanuts at the Hawthorne
- Free ice tea with purchase at Murray’s
- Free patch kit at Big Sky Cycling and Fitness
- Breakfast stops at Real Food Market at 7:30 AM (except for May 6th)
- Free coffee at Fireside Cafe
- Free goo at Great Divide Cyclery
- Free cookie and ice tea at Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Free cookie at the Pan Handler
- 10% for commuters at the Fire Tower Cafe
- 50 cents off your first beer at Ten Mile Creek Brewery
Check out our calendar for more incentives and events throughout the month!
Please Contact us with questions.