Sign up for the 2016 May Commuter Challenge HERE!
Enjoy these weekly incentives at local businesses for challenge participants throughout the month of May:
- Free 12oz coffee at The Hub
- Free taco at Taco Del Sol
- Free coffee at Dive Bakery
- Free Thai peanuts at the Hawthorne
- Free ice tea with purchase at Murray’s
- Free patch kit at Big Sky Cycling and Fitness
- Breakfast stops at Real Food Market at 7:30 AM (except for May 6th)
- Free coffee at Fireside Cafe
- Free goo at Great Divide Cyclery
- Free cookie and ice tea at Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Free cookie at the Pan Handler
- 10% for commuters at the Fire Tower Cafe
- 50 cents off your first beer at Ten Mile Creek Brewery
Check out our calendar for more incentives and events throughout the month!
We are proud to welcome our new advisory board members: Kaelyn Clark, Cortne Weingard, Katherine Spangler, Bob Walker, Nick Hill, & Todd Wheeler!
And welcome to officers: Shawn Lashway and James Turpin!
Safety is everyone’s concern- cyclist, pedestrians, and motorists all need to know and follow the rules of the road.
About BikeWalk Helena
BikeWalk Helena works to highlight existing cycling and pedestrian infrastructure, educate travelers, promote biking and walking, and build momentum toward enhancing biking and walking opportunities in Helena.
We are striving to make Helena a more pedestrian and bike-friendly community. The rewards of this initiative will be enormous: less traffic congestion, fewer greenhouse gas emissions, more recreational opportunities, more commuting options, better safety, and improved health.